With office in 28 locations worldwide and with over 4,000 employees, Societe Generale Security Services (SGSS) provides a full range of services, adapted to the latest market and regulatory trends. The services include:
- Custody and trustee,
- Liquidity management,
- Fund administration
- Asset servicing,
- Fund distribution
- Global issuer services.
Our clients are institutional investors, asset managers, financial intermediaries and corporate.
- SGSS builds long-lasting, collaborative relationships with our clients. Thanks to our comprehensive expertise and multi-specialist business model, we constantly adapt to changing client demands and the new regulatory environment and aim to provide efficient, reliable securities services to manage today’s constantly evolving and complex world.
- SGSS has built a fully fledged suite of services for asset managers and provides strategic product alignment to deliver a comprehensive suite of services tailored for Asset Managers, which are delivered in a modular manner. Examples of these include:
- Regulatory Change – as asset managers face the ongoing challenge to meet the requirements of regulatory change, whilst managing increasing costs. SGSS provides value, targeted solutions to help meet regulatory requirements
- Distribution Support - to help our clients to attract new clients and assets in an increasingly competitive market is also a key focus for asset managers. SGSS provides fund distribution solutions to help clients reach new investors in selected markets
- Modular outsourcing - for clients looking to introduce efficiencies by outsourcing non-core activities we provide full-fledged outsourcing services, from trade execution through to custody and sophisticated analytics tools designed to support your risk management monitoring
- Asset protection - SGSS relies on SG’s equity capital to guaranty the best client asset protection
- Fund Services – SGSS offers both cross border (Ireland & Luxembourg) and domestic (UK, Germany, France, Italy) fund services
- Foreign Exchange & Securities Lending – market leading, client tailored solutions.