Legal considerations and lessons learnt from returning to the office
Jeremy Bark, a Health and Safety Law Specialist at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, will provide an update of the steps taken since the government withdrew its guidance to the English workforce to work from home concerning keeping the workforce safe. Adam Lambert, an Employment Law Specialist at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, will then look at the employment law issues. Both will discuss lessons to be learnt and how the rules are developing as the working climate changes.
Topics will depend on the live issues at the time of the presentation but are likely to include:
- What are the rules on who can return
- Ensuring “social distancing” or the new equivalent
- Visitors and communal areas
- Masks and handwashing
- What do employers need to do
- Is hybrid working a success or is it just work in progress?
- Dealing with resistance to returning
- Dealing with constant change
- Flexible working requests
- Does the vaccine make a difference to employers?