About the webinar:
Surveillance is complex and can be hard to manage given its breadth and scope, but by breaking it down into simple and effective policies and tying policy to process in a clear and transparent fashion, firms can immediately gain greater confidence in their approach.
It can also provide firms with a deeper understanding of their risks, while at the same time enabling greater efficiencies, flexibility and an increased capability to cope with change.
Please join us for a webinar where we examine best practice approaches to market abuse and surveillance monitoring.
The Webinar covers:
- The current challenge with cross asset surveillance (addressing FCA’s recent observations)
- The need for firms to conduct an initial risk assessment of their business in light of MAR
- Keeping pace with e-Comms surveillance
- The benefits of combining policy and process with a holistic approach to surveillance
- Technology’s impact on surveillance processes
- Challenges of managing attestation across your firm
Please do pass this invitation on to those who may be interested in this topic.