020 3088 0000
Allen & Overy advise asset managers, funds and investors on legal, regulatory and tax matters. We offer expertise in the key regions, with teams in the U.S. and UK, Luxembourg and the other main European financial centres. In addition we have invested to expand our teams in the Middle East, Asia and Australia and have strong relationships with law firms in the key offshore jurisdictions for the industry.
Areas we advise and assist clients on include:
- Fund establishments – across all the main asset classes and covering both retail and alternative investment fund structures.
- Investment management – drafting and negotiating fund investments, IMAs, custody and prime brokerage agreements.
- Regulatory reform – putting in place compliance programmes for asset managers operating in the UK, EU, U.S. and Asia-Pacific.
- M&A and corporate transactions - involving asset managers, underlying assets and fund transfers.
- Industry consultations – working with individual clients or trade bodies to effectively represent their views before regulators and government.
Working with our sector teams in real estate, private equity and infrastructure we also offer asset managers full life-cycle support in dealing with the assets you chose to invest in.