020 7849 2510
The Macfarlanes Investment Management Group provides incisive, practical advice on all legal, regulatory and tax issues relevant to investment management firms, depositaries, custodians, other service providers and investors.
Investment management is core to Macfarlanes’ business.
The Group brings together the services of funds, regulatory, tax, employment, finance, derivatives and trading, M&A and commercial, allowing us to support our clients throughout the life-cycle of any investment fund or product, or other investment management arrangement.
- Our clients range from large institutionaland household names to start-up boutiques.
- We advise on all types of investmentproducts, from retail funds, through hedge funds and credit funds to private equity funds, real estate funds and alternatives generally.
- We act for managers and promoters on a global basis with a particular emphasis on the US and Hong Kong, as well as across the EU.
- Our services range from the structure and establishment of investment products, their on-going operation and subsequent restructuring and termination.
- Unlike many firms, we also advise on the deployment of fund assets, across all asset classes, liquid to illiquid, from short term synthetic trading to project finance for infrastructure funds.
- We act for both investors and managers,giving us an unrivalled view of the relevant market.
- Few firms can match the breadth and depth ofour offering, with true industry experts, across the spread of different asset classes.