Investment20/20 - Autism Awareness
Teams made up of people who have diverse strengths, broad life experiences and see the world in different ways are stronger and more inclusive.
Working in partnership with Ambitious About Autism and The Courtyard School, Investment20/20 will explore how autistic young people can be supported into a career in investment management. Making our neurotypical world of work accessible is essential if we are to improve neurodiversity and enable all young people to flourish, utilise their strengths and be authentic at work.
Join Investment20/20 for our webinar to hear from experts from Ambitious About Autism and two industry professionals who are also parents of neurodiverse children. You’ll also hear about our virtual work placement programme with The Courtyard School, a specialist school for autistic young people in London.
This is an opportunity to:
- Increase your awareness of autism;
- Develop your understanding of the support systems that enable autistic young people to be successful in the workplace; and
- Identify steps that your organisation can take to develop an inclusive neurodivergent work environment.
- Film to learn more about what it is like to be autistic - https://youtu.be/xTLUYda-0O8
- Understanding autism in the workplace - https://www.ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/what-we-do/training-and-consultancy/our-training-courses/webinar-how-support-autism-workplace
- What is Employ Autism? - https://www.ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/what-we-do/training-and-consultancy/our-training-courses/webinar-what-employ-autism
- Toolkit for employers to support autistic young people into work - https://www.ambitiousaboutautism.org.uk/sites/default/files/employ-autism/documents/employment-toolkit-for-employers-ambitious-about-autism.pdf