Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Data Survey Unveiled at Culture & Inclusion Conference
Introducing the Inaugural EDI Data Survey
We are delighted to have unveiled our first edition of the Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Data Survey, the first-ever of its kind on EDI in our industry in the UK, at our annual Culture & Inclusion Conference. The survey can be downloaded here.
The report captures the type of diversity data currently collected in our industry, the frequency of data collection, employee response rates and how firms are advancing EDI both within their organisations and across the wider industry. The report summarises the findings and creates a central resource of good practice, including key findings on:
- Diversity data collection
- Industry demographics
- Recruitment and progression
- Culture and accountability
The ability to conduct substantial analysis against the data and best practices empowers employers to make real progress on EDI and improve workplace culture. With the Financial Conduct Authority urging firms to collect more comprehensive diversity and inclusion data, this report can support members on their EDI journey.
Key topics discussed at the conference included:
- A deeper dive into key findings from the survey, providing fresh perspectives and practical strategies for driving meaningful change within the industry
- The pivotal role of leaders in shaping your organisation’s culture
- Clearing the blockages in the talent pipeline
- An update on the regulatory landscape
- Best practices for inclusive recruitment
Look out for details of our 2024 Culture & Conference, where we will no doubt be discussing the forthcoming FCA policy statement and continue to explore and advance the dialogue on equity, diversity, and inclusion.